Why should you join Parker Randall Turner?
Parker Randall Turner is a long established yet a young, energetic and dynamic audit firm with offices in Birzebbugia, Hamrun and Victoria, Gozo and in more than fifty other countries within Europe and abroad. The firm has at its heart its people, who are the most important asset for the firm and in which it heavily and ongoingly invests. In fact, the following benefits are provided to all candidates who decide to join the firm within its auditing and accountancy departments:
- Wide exposure on both local and international clients pertaining to a wide spectrum of industries;
- Financial support in examination, study material and training for Post Graduate Degrees and/or other qualifications. The firm is a Platinum ACCA Approved Employers through which the firm supports ACCA candidates interested in pursuing a career in accounting;
- Study leave for employees who are reading for their degree or who pursue Post Graduate qualifications;
- Very competitive salary packages commensurate to the candidate’s qualifications and experience;
- Excellent opportunities for career development and progress within the firm.
What vacancies do we have at the moment?
Exciting opportunities have arisen within our accounts department and we are seeking to recruit a ACCOUNTS EXECUTIVE to join our team.
This role is available at Senior level, thus we shall be looking at candidates who are pursuing their Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) examinations or who have finalized their studies at the University of Malta in an accountancy related degree. The ideal candidate must hold an average of three years of experience in an accounts environment, preferably within an accountancy or audit firm and is familiar with the VAT legislation in Malta.
Applicants must be energetic, willing to learn and to develop their career and must possess their own transport. Candidates will be required to work mainly from clients’ premises but may also be required to work from the firm’s offices, in Birzebbugia and/or Hamrun. Flexible hours will also be considered.
As with all candidates, the selected candidate shall avail from the above mentioned benefits.
Should you wish to apply for this post, kindly send to us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org by not later than the 30th November 2017.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.